Travel & Parking
Badbury Rings is located off of the B3082, Wimborne to Blandford Road, it is signed with brown/white tourist road signs. Parking will be in a lower field at the bottom of the track, stewards will be on hand to direct you, please follow their instructions.
Performances and the Trail
There are 2 events per night, the first starts at 7pm and the second at 8.30pm. It is important families arrive between 6pm and 6.30pm (for the 7pm start), and between 7.30pm and 8pm (for the 8.30pm start). Latecomers will not be able to join the event.
The trail around will last around 1½ hours and each of the four (artwork based) performances around 10 minutes. Walks between each of the artworks will last 6-10 minutes. The audience will be in two groups following two routes (red and green), each groups will be led by stewards. This event is taking place in a wild woodland on uneven and hilly ground and the walk is about 1½ miles long.
Please ensure you:
- bring torches to ensure you can see your way
- wear boots and trousers to avoid being bitten by insects
- bring water and snacks if needed
- keep children close at all times
- leave the dog(s) at home – Sorry but no dogs (except assistance dogs) at this event
- observe our no smoking ethos
- bring your own lightweight folding chair if you wish – only a very limited number of folding chairs will be provided
- let us know if you have any access requirements
In the case of inclement weather we plan to postpone the event to 6th and 7th October.
Limited toilet facilities will be provided.
We will be filming the event.